- Cardinality: table cardinality (number of rows of a table).
- Rows: number of rows of the table (same as Cardinality, it is different at partition or segment level).
- Data Size: bytes for all the compressed data in segments and partitions. It does not include dictionary and column hierarchies.
- Columns Hierarchies Size: bytes of automatically generated hierarchies for columns (used by MDX).
- User Hierarchies Size: bytes of user-defined hierarchies.
- Relationship Size: bytes of relationships between tables.
- Columns Total Size: bytes of all the structures related to a column (sum of Data Size, Dictionary Size, and Columns Hierarchies Size).
- Dictionary Size: bytes of dictionary structures.
- Table Size: bytes of the table of the column (sum of Columns Total Size of all the columns plus User Hierarchies Size and Relationships Size of the table).
- Table Size %: ratio of Columns Total Size vs. Table Size
- Database Size %: ratio of Table Size vs. Database Size (sum of Table Size of all the tables).
- Segments #: number of segments.
- Partitions #: number of partitions.
- Columns #: number of columns (always 1 for a single column).
- Encoding_: encoding type of the segments (HASH/VALUE); shows Many for group of segments with different encoding.
- RI Violations: number of relationships with referential integrity violations, assigned to the table on the one-side of the M:1 relationship; such table has an additional blank row.
- Bid. Filters: number of relationships with bidirectional filter propagation.
- MMR: number of many-to-many cardinality relationships.