Bravo for Power BI
Bravo for Power BI helps to author a Power BI model:
- Analyze Model finds the more expensive columns and tables.
- Format DAX formats existing DAX measures.
- Manage Dates creates a Date table and apply time intelligence functions to existing measures.
- Export Data exports data from Power BI to Excel and CSV files.
Feedback and support
Bravo is an open source project available on GitHub at https://github.com/sql-bi/Bravo/.
Users and developers can contribute to Bravo in many ways:
- Submit issues for bugs or have for new features.
- Answer to questions made by other Bravo users in the Discussions page.
- Add or edit translations in non-English languages.
- Write C# and TypeScript code for new features by forking the Bravo GitHub repository