Column segment metrics:
- Cardinality: number of rows of the segment (like Rows of columns segment).
- Rows: number of rows of the segment (like Cardinality of columns segment).
- Data Size: bytes for all the compressed data in segment. It does not include dictionary and column hierarchies.
- Database Size %: ratio of Table Size vs. Database Size (sum of Table Size of all the tables).
- Segments #: number of segments.
- Partitions #: number of partitions.
- Encoding_: encoding type of the segments (HASH/VALUE); shows Many for group of segments with different encoding.
- RI Violations: number of relationships with referential integrity violations, assigned to the table on the one-side of the M:1 relationship; such table has an additional blank row.
- Bid. Filters: number of relationships with bidirectional filter propagation.
- MMR: number of many-to-many cardinality relationships.